SECPTA Soccer Rules and Guidelines
● All games are for fun! Scores will not be kept. Everyone is a winner.
● Practices are at the beginning of each game.
● Coaches will rotate all players. Each child will play a minimum of 2 quarters each game.
● Shin guards are required for each child to play. This will be strictly enforced for the safety of all players. (Shin guards are not included and must be provided/purchased by parents)
● Cleats are not permitted. Regular athletic shoes are recommended.
REMINDER: YOU MUST BE A CURRENT SECPTA MEMBER IN ORDER FOR YOUR CHILD TO PARTICIPATE IN SPORTS.
Important Notes on Registration Form Below:
Tickets go on sale beginning 12:01AM Tuesday July 22 2020, ONLY until 11:59PM Tuesday, August 20 2020